Triad Capital Corporation (Triad) is a federally licensed Specialized Small Business Investment Company, and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Business Consortium Fund, Inc. (BCF).
Triad provides long term mezzanine type funding to small businesses that may be socially or economically disadvantaged. Eligibility requirements for consideration are the same as defined by the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Subordinated debt paid over a minimum period of five (5) years.
- Subordinated debt with equity features in which Triad lends money to a small business with rights to acquire a percentage of the business through the exercise of warrants. The debt must have a minimum term of 5 years.
- A straight equity investment in which Triad purchases stocks or warrants in the company.
- Expansion capital
- Permanent working capital
- Long Term capital
The following is the minimum criteria for consideration for obtaining financing from Triad Capital.
- The company must meet the SBA definition of a Small Business eligible for investment by an SSBIC (net worth less than $18 Million and average net income for the last two years of less than $6 Million)
- Companies that have business must have at least two years of prior business.
- The company must have business relationship(s) with a corporate member(s) of the National Minority Supplier Development Council or one or more of its affiliated Regional Councils are welcomed.
At managementís discretion, Triad can waive selected investment criteria mentioned above in making its investment decisions.
To learn more about Triad Capital Corporation please contact:
Serafin Mariel, President
305 Seventh Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10001